The Gravity Vault
A vault for non-native assets that continuously fills with CAKE. It brings safety and stability to the protocol by creating a constantly rising price floor that supports the intrinsic value of MONSTA

Creating The World's Largest CAKE

The CAKE Bank stores the accumulated CAKE (bought by the protocol with collected taxes (see Kitchen (MONSTA)), in the Gravity Vault, which is the backing reserve of the Cake Monster protocol. By the time MONSTA reaches its programmed end supply of 1 million tokens OR if two years have passed, the community will have the largest CAKE holdings in the world as every holder gets rewarded with CAKE from the Gravity Vault! Along the way holders can reap more rewards like dividends from NFTs, earning Crumbs just for holding or simply help maintaining Cake Monster protocol functions! See Featured Rewards πŸ’°β€‹

How It Works in a Nutshell...

  • As the MONSTA supply deflates with every transaction, a part of the collected tax is used to buy Pancake Swap's native token, CAKE
  • 90% of all MONSTA tax is used to buy CAKE (triggered by the community through the Kitchen), the remaining 10% is used to automatically add MONSTA and BNB to the liquidity pool.
  • This CAKE is continually added to the CAKE Gravity Vault
  • When the end supply of MONSTA is reached (1 million), the Gravity Vault assets will be distributed to MONSTA holders proportional to their holdings
  • Holders must go to the Cake Monster dashboard and manually claim their portions of CAKE. The claim period is 35 days.
  • Once the protocol has relaunched with the liquidity from the last cycle, everyone that earned CAKE from the Gravity Vault will get their share of MONSTA tokens minted back for the new cycle
Last modified 1mo ago