Multi-Asset Vault (MAV)
These assets are used to create a protocol backing value and reward holders. They add safety and stability by creating a price floor, which supports the intrinsic value of MONSTA during cycles.
Through protocol taxes, accumulated non-native assets are stored in their specific vaults. These assets (e.g. BNB, CAKE) are preferably deflationary themselves so we can ensure their value is not being diluted over time.
Our multi-asset vault is the value-backing reward reserve of the Cake Monster protocol. By the time MONSTA reaches its cycle end after 2 years have passed since inception (or an end supply of 1 million tokens), all MONSTA holders will be rewarded with a portion of the accumulated assets from the vaults depending on their share of held supply.
- A part of the collected transaction fee (2.5%) is used to buy non-correlated assets like BNB or CAKE
- 90% of this 2.5% transaction tax is used to buy the non-correlated asset through the Kitchen vault. The remaining 10% is used to add MONSTA and WBNB to the liquidity pool on ApeSwap.
- The asset is continually added to the vault during a cycle and remains untouched
- After a cycle has passed (after 2 years), the vault assets will be distributed to MONSTA holders proportional to their percentage of holdings from the total MONSTA supply at that time
- Holders then must manually claim their portion of the accumulated assets from the dApp and they will have 35 days to do so. Unclaimed rewards will be rolled over to the next cycle, and will stay in their specific vaults
- Once the protocol has relaunched with the liquidity from the previous cycle, everyone who earned rewards from the vaults will get their share of MONSTA minted back for the new cycle
All parameters are subject to change in the future.