The Gravity Vault
A vault for non-native assets that continuously fills with CAKE. It brings safety and stability to the protocol by creating a constantly rising price floor that supports the intrinsic value of MONSTA

Creating The World's Largest CAKE

The accumulated CAKE (bought by the protocol with collected taxes (see Kitchenand Inactivity Tax), in the Gravity Vault, which is the value backing reward reserve of the Cake Monster protocol. By the time MONSTA reaches its programmed end supply of 1 million tokens OR if two years have passed, the community will have the largest CAKE holdings in the world as every holder gets rewarded with CAKE from the Gravity Vault! Along the way holders can reap more rewards like dividends from NFTs, earning Crumbs just for holding or simply help maintaining Cake Monster protocol functions! See Featured Rewards πŸ’°

How It Works in a Nutshell...

  • As the MONSTA supply deflates with every transaction, a part of the collected tax is used to buy CAKE
  • 90% of all MONSTA transaction tax is used to buy CAKE (triggered by holders through the Kitchen), the remaining 10% is used add MONSTA and BNB to the LP
  • This asset is continually added to the Gravity Vault during each deflationary cycle
  • When the end supply of MONSTA is reached (1 million) or two years since inception of each cycle have passed, the Gravity Vault assets will be distributed to MONSTA holders proportional to their percentage of holdings from total supply at the time
  • Holders must go to the Cake Monster dashboard and manually claim their portions of CAKE and have 35 days to do so. Unclaimed rewards will be rolled over to the next cycle and will be added to the Gravity Vault
  • Once the protocol has relaunched with the liquidity from the last cycle, everyone that earned CAKE from the Gravity Vault will get their percentage share of MONSTA tokens minted back for the new cycle